Forum na sprzedaż

ForumPraca.pl na sprzedaż

Ogłoszenia forumpraca.pl, ważne informacje.

ving a pair of receivers in

Postautor: panxing18 » 19 maja 2018, 4:56

HOUSTON (AP) Tom Savage knows he has a lot of work to do to rebound this week against the Los Angeles Rams after what he called a ”cringe-worthy” performance in his first start for the Houston Texans on Sunday since Deshaun Watson sustained a season-ending knee injury.

Savage failed to move the offense for much of the day in a 20-14 loss to the Colts on Sunday. The defense scored a touchdown in the first half Dolphins Daniel Kilgore Jersey , but Savage didn’t lead the team to any points until he threw his first career touchdown pass to DeAndre Hopkins with about six minutes remaining.

The Texans had a chance to win it on the last play, but he was sacked and fumbled for his third lost fumble in just 1+ games after he was benched at halftime of the opener after losing the ball twice.
Article continues below ...
”I’m my worst critic. I really am. I mean, I know you guys probably write some bad stuff,” he said referring to reporters. ”But I can promise you that there’s no one more hard on myself than me. And so, obviously, I just look at everything I can work on and try and get better from there.”

Savage used the term ”cringe-worthy” when he was asked what it was like to watch video of the game.

”Because … I know that I can make these plays Cheap Mike McGlinchey Jersey ,” he said. ”That was the most frustrating part … it was a very frustrating game for me because I was coming off the sideline like I’m seeing everything, it’s not like too fast or the lights are too bright or anything. It’s just the way it is. I’ve done it all training camp, all preseason and I’ve done it my whole career.”

Coach Bill O’Brien wasn’t in the mood on Wednesday to discuss details of what Savage has to do to improve this week, instead speaking in broad terms about what he wants him to do.

”Play loose, play free, let it rip Cardinals Josh Rosen Jersey ,” he said. ”Go out there, have some fun. Don’t worry about anything other than making the right reads, getting us into the right play and let it rip.”

No one wanted to make excuses for his struggles on Sunday, but Savage and his coaches agree that he should be helped by an entire week of practice with the first team. Last week he had just one full day of practice to prepare as the starter after Watson was injured in practice on Thursday.

He had a really tough time early on Sunday when he completed just one of his first nine passes for 10 yards on Houston’s first three drives.

Savage moved the team much better in the fourth quarter when connected with Hopkins on a 34-yard touchdown pass before leading Houston to the 7-yard line on the next drive before the offense stalled.

”He knows the game plan, he knows the offense,” O’Brien said. ”He’s very Cardinals Chase Edmonds Jersey , very schooled up on how to run our offense. He’s a smart guy. He’s going to have a full week of practice under his belt, which I think is a big deal … so hopefully he can go out there and play well.”

Although Savage hasn’t had a good performance in either of his games this season, he believes that he can turn things around and help the Texans end a two-game skid on Sunday.

”I’m really confident in myself,” he said. ”I really do believe that I’m a starting quarterback in this league and I do believe that I can throw the ball really well and accurate, and that’s never been an issue for me. I know that I just got to go out there and do it.”

His confidence is helped by having a pair of receivers in Hopkins and Will Fuller who rank first and second in the NFL with eight and seven touchdown receptions respectively.

”It just makes quarterbacks’ jobs a lot easier,” Savage said. ”Not many guys are blessed with two guys like that that can go up and get it and have the vertical aspect of their game and still be able to be really good route runners. So Cheap Dont'a Hightower Jersey , it’s a blessing to have them.”Obrazek

For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL .
panxing18

o all the reasons why and

Postautor: panxing18 » 19 maja 2018, 5:17

DALLAS (AP) Cowboys owner Jerry Jones says coach Jason Garrett will return for an eighth full season after Dallas missed the playoffs in a year marred by the six-game suspension of star running back Ezekiel Elliott.

Jones said on his radio show Tuesday that Garrett’s job ”is not an issue here at all” while suggesting that there could be other changes to the coaching staff with several contracts expiring. Garrett has two years left on a five-year deal signed after Dallas won the NFC East in 2014.

”I certainly know a lot about Jason Garrett. Because of that Cheap Cassius Marsh Jersey , I can very quickly and candidly say that he’s not, his job is not an issue here at all,” Jones said.
Offensive coordinator Scott Linehan and defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli signed extensions last offseason Chiefs Breeland Speaks Jersey , so they are not among those with expiring contracts.

”We’ve got a lot of different contracts that are various times coming up,” Jones said. ”We’ll look at that. That doesn’t mean there will be any material changes, but we will look at it.”

The Cowboys (8-7) Cheap Donte Jackson Jersey , who finish the season Sunday at division champion Philadelphia, had an uneven start before three straight wins to get to 5-3 going into Elliott’s suspension over domestic violence allegations.

Dallas lost the first three games without Elliott before winning three straight to stay in the race. The Cowboys lost a playoff elimination game to Seattle last weekend in the return of last year’s NFL rushing leader.

Garrett has made the playoffs twice in seven seasons. He is 67-55 including the postseason and half the 2010 season, when he took over after Wade Phillips was fired. Garrett is a distant second to Tom Landry in tenure and wins.

Jones didn’t offer specifics when asked why Garrett was the right person to lead the Cowboys. He has a 1-2 playoff record Cowboys Leighton Vander Esch Jersey , and Dallas lost its first playoff game as the top seed in the NFC last season.

The Cowboys have alternated between winning the division and missing the playoffs the past four years. In Garrett’s first three full seasons, Dallas finished 8-8, losing a season finale with a playoff spot on the line each time.

”Let’s basically not get into all the reasons why and I won’t get into all the reasons why not Cheap Deatrich Wise Jr Jersey ,” Jones said. ”Let’s just say that it’s not in the best interest of the Cowboys to be considering a coaching change.”
Obrazek
Garrett sidestepped a question about his future after the 21-12 loss to the Seahawks on Sunday.

”My job is to do the best job for this football team,” Garrett said. ”It was a tough loss for us today and we are going to get back to work and try to finish strong.”

More AP NFL: https://pro32.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
panxing18

o. 2 in league history in bo

Postautor: panxing18 » 19 maja 2018, 5:33

MINNESOTA (8-2) at DETROIT (6-4)

Thursday Cheap Dorian O'Daniel Jersey , 12:30 p.m. ET, Fox

OPENING LINE – Lions by 2
RECORD VS. SPREAD – Minnesota 7-3, Detroit 5-4-1

SERIES RECORD – Vikings lead 71-39-2

LAST MEETING – Lions beat Vikings 14-7, Oct. 1

LAST WEEK – Vikings beat Rams 24-7; Lions beat Bears 27-24

AP PRO32 RANKING – Vikings No. 4 Rams Brian Allen Jersey , Lions No. 12

VIKINGS OFFENSE – OVERALL (5), RUSHING (8), PASSING (11)

VIKINGS DEFENSE – OVERALL (5), RUSHING (2) Bills Taron Johnson Jersey , PASSING (11)

LIONS OFFENSE – OVERALL (16), RUSHING (28), PASSING (6)

LIONS DEFENSE – OVERALL (23), RUSHING (18) Cheap P.J. Hall Jersey , PASSING (20)

STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES – Lions have won three straight in series and nine of last 14. Prior to that, Minnesota won 22 of 25. … Vikings are 5-2 on Thanksgiving Day. Detroit has won past four Thanksgiving games after losing previous nine. Lions are 37-38-2 on Thanksgiving, including 16-13 win over Minnesota last season. This is first time Detroit will face same opponent on Thanksgiving in back-to-back years since Lions split two games with Chicago in 1979-80. … Vikings QB Case Keenum had 584 yards passing and 110.5 passer rating over past two games. … Minnesota’s Adam Thielen is second in NFL with 916 yards receiving and second player in franchise history with at least 60 catches and 900 yards in team’s first 10 games. Randy Moss accomplished that in 2003. … Vikings DE Everson Griffen is tied for fourth in NFL with 10 sacks. … Detroit QB Matthew Stafford has 2 Cardinals Josh Rosen Jersey ,219 yards passing and 15 TD passes on Thanksgiving, ranking No. 2 in league history in both stats. … Four-game Thanksgiving winning streak equals longest for Lions since winning six straight from 1950-55. Detroit also won four in row from 1997-2000. … Detroit RB Ameer Abdullah ran for 94 yards and TD in last meeting with Vikings. Fantasy Tip: Lions have not had 100-yard rusher since Reggie Bush had 117 on Thanksgiving against Green Bay in 2013. Might be better looking at Minnesota RBs.
Obrazek

For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
panxing18

urself and everything

Postautor: panxing18 » 19 maja 2018, 5:47

CINCINNATI (AP) J.T. Barrett peeled off the orange No. 5 practice jersey Cardinals Josh Rosen Jersey , tossed it in a laundry bin and headed for the locker room. He stopped at one intersection and tried to get his bearings – he’d never had to navigate the Paul Brown Stadium passageways.

The record-setting Ohio State quarterback quickly found his way back to his locker and did a few interviews. That’s pretty much all that’s left for him to do between now and the NFL draft, when Barrett finds out whether he’ll get chosen in one of the later rounds or have to extend his career as a free agent.

”I don’t know if I’m out to prove anything or change people’s minds,” Barrett said. ”What’s out there on me as far as tape – that’s who I am. I’m still striving to develop and get better. I don’t think I’m a finished product yet.”
The dual-threat quarterback worked out at the NFL combine and has been keeping in shape in Columbus. He was one of 35 local draft-eligible players who worked out for about 45 minutes at the Bengals’ stadium Tuesday in a cold, northern wind.

Barrett and Florida quarterback Malik Zaire threw passes to receivers from Thomas More, Cincinnati, Miami of Ohio Cheap Malcom Brown Jersey , Kentucky and Akron. Barrett took snaps in a shotgun formation at Ohio State; Bengals coaches worked with him on his footwork Tuesday.

”I thought it was smooth,” he said. ”They changed the footwork I’m normally accustomed to doing. I couple of throws I wish I had back, but it happens.”

Barrett won a school-record 38 games at Ohio State and was a key part of the 2014 national championship season. He took over when Braxton Miller suffered a shoulder injury and went 11-1 as the starting quarterback. He broke his right ankle in the fourth quarter of the final regular-season game against Michigan, and Cardale Jones led the Buckeyes the rest of the way to the title.

Last season, he struggled in losses to Oklahoma and Iowa. His inconsistency, his arm strength and his low completion percentage for downfield throws work against him in the draft.

NFL teams have suggested changes in how he gets ready to throw.

”Unless you’re some guy that has a funky release or a slow release and throwing motion Cheap Cassius Marsh Jersey , they don’t really try to touch your arm,” he said. ”The biggest thing is the footwork and the hips.”

As a four-year starter at Ohio State, Barrett set school records for career passing yards, passing yards per game, completions, completion percentage Cheap Danny Amendola Jersey , touchdown passes and total offense. He also holds numerous Big Ten records.

A few weeks ago, Barrett sat down for an interview with Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson, who took over Jon Gruden’s ”QB Camp” show on ESPN this year. Wilson interviewed four draft prospects for the show, which has been renamed ”QB2QB” and airs this week for the first time.

Wilson’s advice?

”He was saying to be myself,” Barrett said. ”He said it’s worked for you, continue to do that. He said to be yourself and everything will work out.”
Obrazek

AP Sports Writer Mitch Stacy in Columbus Cheap Rashaan Gaulden Jersey , Ohio contributed to this report.

panxing18

uthful exuberance that som

Postautor: panxing18 » 19 maja 2018, 6:32

Matchups for the AFC championship game Sunday between the Jacksonville Jaguars and New England Patriots:

When the Jaguars (12-6) have the ball:
That impressive performance in Pittsburgh very likely will be needed for the Jaguars to have a chance. That means QB Blake Bortles (5) must get time from his blockers 49ers Dante Pettis Jersey , led by C Brandon Linder (65) and rookie LT Cam Robinson (74), who is big and nasty and plays with an edge, against a spotty pass rush. New England doesn’t have any studs in the front seven, but everyone is effective. Last week, Geneo Grissom (92) and Deatrich Wise (91) each had two sacks. Who? Exactly the Patriots’ way.

Jacksonville will look to run with stud rookie Leonard Fournette (27) and valuable backup T.J. Yeldon (24). The Patriots held Tennessee, a decent run team, to 65 yards. The Jags, though, led the league in rushing yardage, and Bortles is a threat to run.

Jaguars receivers Marqise Lee (11) and Allen Hurns (88) can be a dangerous pair – Lee is vastly improved – and with the Patriots likely to try to take Fournette out of the game Cheap Anthony Averett Jersey , how those two manage against an inconsistent secondary will be a key. In the playoffs, however, New England’s DBs, particularly S Devin McCourty (32) and CB Malcolm Butler (21) tend to step up big time.

The Jags hurt the Steelers with big plays, and the Patriots have been vulnerable to those at times. Jacksonville will require a bunch of them to stay close.

When the Patriots (14-3) have the ball

Start with Tom Brady (12). We could almost end there, too.

At 40, the four-time Super Bowl MVP plays as if he’s 30. He might have slowed down in December, but does anyone think the All-Pro quarterback won’t be on-target to fellow All-Pro TE Rob Gronkowski (87) or WRs Brandon Cooks (14), Danny Amendola (80), Chris Hogan (15) and RBs James White (28) and Dion Lewis (33)?

The caveat comes from Jacksonville’s pass rush. Sacksonville had 55 in 2017 Cheap Russell Bodine Jersey , then four more in the playoffs. The biggest threat, All-Pro DL Calais Campbell (93) had 14+ during the regular season and has none in January. He must be itching to get a QB down on the ground.

Fellow pass rushers Yannick Ngakoue (91), a strip-sack artist, Dante Fowler Jr. (56), Marcell Dareus (99) and Malik Jackson (97) could add to Brady’s discomfort; Brady’s biggest dislike is not being able to set himself to throw.

Trying to keep that pass rush honest will be the most underrated O-line in the game, paced by LT Nate Solder (77) and C David Andrews (60).

White has been super reliable in past postseasons, but Lewis has become the primary running back.

Jacksonville’s cocky secondary features All-Pro CB Jalen Ramsey (20) and solid A.J. Bouye (21), and two castoff safeties who have been solid, Barry Church (42) and Tashaun Gipson (39). They will unquestionably be challenged by Brady’s receiving group.

Special Teams

After struggling by his standards in 2016, Patriots K Stephen Gostkowski (3) is back to being close to automatic: 37 out of 40 in 2017 Cheap Drew Bledsoe Jersey , 4 for 4 on kicks of 50 or more yards. Gostkowski’s 165 postseason points trail only Adam Vinatieri (234) and David Akers (175).

Lewis is the only player on the four remaining teams in the playoffs to have returned a kickoff for a touchdown this season. He ranked fourth in the NFL with a 24.8 yards per return.

Amendola is also a threat on punt returns. He averaged 8.6 yards per return during the regular season, including a long of 40 yards.

Jacksonville’s penchant for trick plays on special teams is something to watch. The Jaguars turned three fake punts into touchdowns during the regular season.

Josh Lambo, signed in mid-October to replace errant Jason Myers, is a former Major League Soccer goalkeeper who has made 21 of 22 field goals, including both in the postseason, and 29 of 31 extra points.

Brad Nortman ranked 31st in the league in net average (44.1) and had two punts blocked, including one last week at Pittsburgh.

Returners Corey Grant and Jaydon Mickens have the speed and agility to break long returns.

Coaching

Give Doug Marrone tons of credit for changing the culture in Jacksonville. No more Lax Jax. This is a tough, relentless bunch on defense, and one that while up and down has become more threatening with the ball. Marrone has the Jags believing, and when was the last time folks in North Florida could say that?

Defensive coordinator Todd Wash should be getting looks for a top job. Yes Cowboys Mike White Jersey , the roster was vastly improved on D over the past two years and Wash has molded it well.

OC Nathaniel Hackett isn’t nearly as accomplished, but he outcoached his Steelers counterparts last week.

What else needs to be said about the Patriots’ leadership, which gets them this far all the time? Suffice to point out that OC Josh McDaniels and DC Matt Patricia both have been front-runners for head coaching jobs this offseason.

Intangibles

The Jaguars are one of four teams never to make a Super Bowl. Their win in Pittsburgh has them stoked, and their youthful exuberance that some might describe as over the top actually has served them well so far. Then again, riling up Brady’s bunch rarely is a good strategy.

Somehow, the Patriots have convinced themselves they are either disrespected, distrusted or dismissed outside of New England. Not a bad motivational tool, even if it seems to ring hollow for a five-time champion.

Obrazek

AP Sports Writers Mark Long and Kyle Hightower contributed.

panxing18

m 5.4pt;mso-para-margin

Postautor: panxing18 » 22 maja 2018, 5:10

In the first place Redskins Derrius Guice Jersey , you can say goodbye to a bloated figure through running. The reason that why many people start running is that weight loss can be reduced through running. In order to lose weight, and running is the best way indeed.Running would like to burn more calories per minute than any other sports.

Secondly, running is able to avoid your bones and muscles' degeneration. With regard to our bones and your body, there have to be a coordinate relationship between each other. Our bones is becoming more and more weaker by sitting in front of the monitor for a long-term. However, long and regular exercise can keep your bones healthy. That is to say that our internal body will aging slower by taking this action. Regular high-intensity exercise, such as running http://www.buffalobillsteamonline.com/tremaine-edmunds-jersey , is proved to promote the growth of hormones. Hormone is a kind of continuous medical injection that celebrities use in order to make themselves look younger.

Third of all, running can resist diseases. Running can reduce the risk of stroke and breast cancer. As for patients who are likely to cause or have already in the early stage of osteoporosis, diabetes, and hypertension, doctors would like to suggest them to conduct frequently running. Fourthly, running can maintain and improve the overall level of the body.

Running is the best sport that people can take to exercise body. It can improve cholesterol Cheap Rashaan Gaulden Jersey , reduce the risk of blood clots, and exercise fifty percent of your lung that always in regular and idle state. Running can also increase your lymphocytes, so as to strengthen your immune system.

Fifthly, running will make you more confident. Be the same to other single exercise, jogging can help you own more confidence. Running let you try again and again, which would make you more powerful http://www.cincinnatibengalsteamonline.com/billy-price-jersey , and be more positive about yourself. It allows you to truly across a mountain and pass through a barrier. You will be given power and sense of freedom when you are conscious that you have a stronger body. Self-confidence is a valuable asset of the runners who have had a successful weight loss and have reached to the ideal body in his mind by running.

The sixth point is that you would like to relax yourself and reduce pressure through running. Jogging can divert attention, and your troubles will disappear when you are bathing in the roadside scenery. Long-distance race is suitable for those people who are in a bunch of headaches and worrisome thoughts. A long -distance running for two hours will be the best idea to relieve your nervousness and clear your mind than any other ideas. If you feel extremely depressed, why not run at a fast speed, and then a good mood will come to you. At last, it is an easy thing to run, and you also can run at anytime. There is not a lot of sports that can do at any place and almost need no equipment. Today Cheap Derwin James Jersey , we just need a good pair of running shoes, and then you can start.
800x600 Normal 0 7.8 脜 0 2 false false false EN-US ZH-CN X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:nh<;mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-priority:99;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;mso-para-margin:0cm;mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}Obrazek
AdidasPorsche Design are know for its special Porsche design, buy the excellent ZapatillasAdidas Porsche Design running shoes, start the great exercise from now on.

panxing18

wns coach Hue Jacks

Postautor: panxing18 » 22 maja 2018, 5:28

Through the decades Cowboys Connor Williams Jersey , when the Cowboys and Redskins met, it often was for the division lead. On Sunday, the archrivals go at it for the 115th time. At stake: second place in the NFC East behind the high-flying Eagles.

While the Eagles host the winless 49ers already owning a 2 1/2-game edge in the division, the winner at FedEx Field at least can remain in sight of Philly.

So even though neither Dallas nor Washington, both 3-3, will have reached the halfway mark of the schedule, this is a critical matchup.
For Washington, the challenge is heightened because it lost on Monday night at Philadelphia, though coach Jay Gruden didn’t see the short week as too much of a problem.

”Yeah, I think that the one thing that I’m pretty decent at is trying to get a gauge for how our team is feeling, physically Raiders Kolton Miller Jersey , No. 1,” he says.

”The majority of these guys will run through a brick wall for the Washington Redskins, that’s for sure, that’s why I love this group. But I also have to be smart and make sure I understand that this is a long year and I’ve got to make sure that these guys are healthy.

”And there are some things we can do as far as more walkthroughs are concerned, more meeting time, and less pounding and running and physical contact, which, really about Week 6 or 7 it isn’t the end of the world.”

Cowboys fans were having anxiety attacks with their team under .500, but a romp at the 49ers brightened the outlook.

”We are definitely going into the direction that we want to go,” quarterback Dak Prescott says. ”We are playing up to our standards and expectations of the way we expect to move the ball, the way we expect to get points. And it’s been going well.

”It’s hard to say there is one thing that has changed. If anything we have continued to keep faith and keep confidence in ourselves and continue with the same game plan we have been doing early in the season. We are getting into a groove.”

The weekend began with the Baltimore Raves running over the visiting Miami Dolphins 40-0 Thursday night.

Joe Flacco threw a touchdown pass before being knocked from the game with a concussion Cheap Thomas Rawls Jersey , and the Ravens frustrated quarterback Matt Moore and the Dolphins (4-3), who had won three straight.

Alex Collins ran for a career-high 113 yards, and Baltimore (4-4) returned two interceptions for touchdowns in the most lopsided shutout in franchise history.

In the midst of one of his best performances of the season, Flacco was struck in the helmet by Miami linebacker Kiko Alonso while sliding at the end of an impromptu run. Flacco’s helmet flew off his head, and the 10-year quarterback appeared dazed as he struggled to his feet. The play occurred with 3 minutes left in the second quarter.

Flacco was initially placed in concussion protocol, and by halftime was ruled out. He went 10 for 15 for 101 yards, including a 34-yard touchdown pass to Jeremy Maclin.

Off this week are the Rams (5-2), Cardinals (3-4), Giants (1-6), Jaguars (4-3), Titans (4-3) and Packers (4-3).

San Francisco (0-7) at Philadelphia (6-1)

Carson Wentz made such a strong impression on Monday night that he’s surged in MVP talk. Yes http://www.newyorkjetsteamonline.com/thomas-rawls-jersey , it’s just seven weeks, but the Eagles do have the NFL’s best record. And Wentz has been superb.

He leads the league with 17 touchdown passes, including 11 in the past three games. And the way he uses his running skills has Redskins cornerback Josh Norman comparing Wentz to Houdini.

A key element here: Philadelphia is one of the NFL’s best with the ball on third downs. San Francisco is one of the worst defending third downs.

Pittsburgh (5-2) at Detroit (3-3)

The Steelers have won four straight in this series. In addition to the three-pronged attack of Ben Roethlisberger, Antonio Brown and Le’Veon Bell, Pittsburgh is tied for second in the NFL with 24 sacks. Detroit has allowed 23.

Fortunately for the Lions, they come off a bye, allowing Matthew Stafford to heal up a bit before facing that emerging defense.

Pittsburgh has had the distraction of receiver Martavis Bryant, who was suspended for last season, complaining publicly about his role. Coach Mike Tomlin has said there are no plans to trade Bryant, who noted during the week that he was being benched for Sunday’s game.

Denver (3-3) at Kansas City (5-2), Monday night

Like Cowboys-Redskins Cheap Cody Latimer Jersey , this is another classic rivalry.

Both teams have lost two in a row. Denver’s offense has disappeared; the Broncos scored 42 points over the past four games and were shut out by the Chargers last week.

One player who would love to have an impact on Denver’s offense is Jamaal Charles. The long-time star running back for KC is now a Bronco and needs 44 yards from scrimmage to reach 10,000.

His replacement in Kansas City, Kareem Hunt, is the only player in NFL history to start his career with seven straight 100-yard scrimmage games. Hunt leads the NFL in rushing and is second in yards per carry.

Minnesota (5-2) vs. Cleveland (0-7) at London

It would be no surprise if Browns coach Hue Jackson, 1-22 so far, gets fired if Cleveland loses at Twickenham Stadium. The Browns are off next week, which would allow for more time to adjust to a new boss.Obrazek

Cleveland is making its first regular-season international trip and doing so without the face of the franchise. Tackle Joe Thomas underwent surgery for a torn triceps that sidelined him in last week’s overtime loss to Tennessee. Thomas participated in 10,363 consecutive plays since being drafted in the first round in 2007.

Minnesota’s balance has been impr.
panxing18

forcement and criticism

Postautor: panxing18 » 22 maja 2018, 5:55

A son who saw a police officer hold a gun to his father’s head. A husband whose wife was pulled over driving a Bentley.

These unsettling scenes are among the stories from some of the NFL’s marquee players Cheap Da'Ron Payne Jersey , multimillionaires sharing tales of racial profiling by law enforcement. It is a troubling concern for people of color that has been at the center of the protests begun in August 2016 by former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

The protests have waned, but the ongoing issue for players – and the black communities they come from – has not.
The Associated Press surveyed 56 of the 59 black players at last weekend’s Pro Bowl game as part of its look at how African-American athletes have long used their sports platforms to effect social and political change. The AP asked the players whether they or someone they knew have ever experienced racial profiling.

All said yes.

”You can probably ask any black man out here and the answer is yes,” said Jacksonville Jaguars defensive tackle Malik Jackson. ”It’s not like this is just starting today or a new thing. It’s gone on for a long time. I think African-American men have been (victims) of racial profiling for a long time, by either the things they wear or just by the color of their skin.”

In protesting, Kaepernick and others attempted to highlight the killings of unarmed black men by police, an issue brought into the national spotlight by Black Lives Matter activists after the shooting death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri , in 2014. But the message was quickly overtaken by fans offended by the players’ decision to kneel during the anthem.

”That was the main thing with the protests, to bring awareness so people know what’s going on http://www.washingtonredskinsteamonline.com/kevin-hogan-jersey ,” said Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey. ”That’s the first step to trying to fix the situation.”

NFL players who have protested this season have been in the minority, and protests waned as the season went on. Some players are focusing on ways of addressing injustice off the field.

”If it affects that many people by taking a knee, just stand up, it’s that simple,” said Pittsburgh Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey. ”Taking a knee during the anthem, in my opinion, changes nothing. Giving back to the community, being around the kids and people in poverty, I respect that.”

For many players Cheap Steve Grogan Jersey , the issue is not one of patriotism, but rather it is personal.

”At the end of the day, we’re not trying to disrespect nobody,” said Jaguars cornerback A.J. Bouye. ”No matter what happens, I feel like somebody is not going to be happy, but we have a lot of respect for our country and respect for the game.”

Bouye was among the players who recounted firsthand experience with racial profiling.

”My dad, when I was growing up … gun to his head and everything,” Bouye said. ”That’s why it hits close to me. We know that there are issues going on, and maybe some people don’t want to bring awareness to them http://www.losangelesramsteamonline.com/joseph-noteboom-jersey , but we’ll find a way.”

Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive tackle Gerald McCoy said he, his father and his wife have all been victims of racial profiling – even after he became a successful athlete.

”It happened to my wife in the past couple of years,” said McCoy, who was drafted in 2010. ”She got pulled over. She was driving a Bentley. Nice neighborhood, and they pulled her over. All her stuff was right and they just didn’t have any reason. It just wasn’t right.”

Black athletes have been finding a way to fight for social change for more than 100 years, from Jack Johnson to Muhammad Ali to Kaepernick.

Their fights have come at great personal expense, from alienation by fellow Americans to incarceration to the loss of their careers.

NFL players faced backlash of their own in 2017.

During the season, President Donald Trump referred to the players as “sons of bitches” and suggested they be fired. And Trump again condemned the protests in his State of the Union address on Tuesday night, juxtaposing the campaign against the patriotic efforts of a white child who has planted thousands of American flags on the graves of veterans.

A recent AP-NORC poll showed most Americans think refusing to stand for the national anthem is disrespectful to the country Titans Luke Falk Jersey , the military and the American flag. Most African-Americans polled were more likely to approve of the players’ protests. Only 4 in 10 Americans polled saw refusing to stand for the flag as an act of patriotism.

Players have pointed out that the protests are allowed under free speech, one of the cornerstones of American democracy. Martin Luther King Jr. framed civil disobedience as a commitment to conscience tied to founding revolts of our country like the Boston Tea Party.

The issue has loomed over the entire NFL season, which culminates with Sunday’s Super Bowl. And a year into his presidency, Trump’s Department of Justice has abandoned talk of police reform in favor of support for law enforcement and criticism of activists.

Of the players surveyed at the Pro Bowl, 42 said they would support the idea of the NFL going back to keeping teams in the locker room until after the anthem is played, a practice that was changed in 2009 – not that they believe they have much say in what decision league owners will make.
Obrazek
”The league does what the league does,” said Jackson. ”I don’t have any say in it, so I don’t care.”

Goodall reported from Orlando. Whack is The Associated Press’ .
panxing18

ury and on Monday the Be

Postautor: panxing18 » 22 maja 2018, 6:32

LAKE FOREST Cheap Kareem Martin Jersey , Ill. (AP) Losing is wearing on the Chicago Bears, coach John Fox and his staff.

The heat on Fox and the Bears coaching staff has increased with each defeat in a five-game losing streak, although the Bears coach said Monday he hasn’t discussed his job status with team ownership or management.

”I haven’t heard anything one way or the other,” Fox said. ”I wouldn’t ask. That’s more how I see it.
”I’m doing everything in our power to put the best product on the field day to day, week to week. I control what I can control and that’s what I can control.”

Fox’s contract has one year left after this season. Fox said there has been nothing negative in his dealings with Bears general manager Ryan Pace.

”It’s been very positive from the standpoint of a working relationship, like everybody, even you (media) to some degree,” Fox said.

”It’s frustrating, no doubt. That can’t deter you. You just keep rolling http://www.tampabaybuccaneersteamonline.com/ronald-jones-ii-jersey , and like I’ve said, we’ve got four games, the final quarter of our season. As soon as today’s over and we’re done talking about yesterday, we’re on to Cincinnati.”

In Sunday’s 15-14 loss to the San Francisco 49ers (2-10), the Bears offense misfired for the second straight game as they fell to 3-9.

With the defeat, Fox (12-32) has the worst winning percentage as a coach in Bears history at .272. Abe Gibron had a .274 winning percentage (11-30-1) from 1972-74.

The offense has gained only 140 yards and 147 yards in the past two games with Mitchell Trubisky at quarterback. And the offense managed only seven points Sunday against San Francisco. The other score came on special teams.

Fox said he hasn’t considered changing offensive coordinators.

”That’s not been kind of productive for me in the past, No,” he said.

Playing Trubisky after starter Mike Glennon was unproductive has led to problems as well as injuries to receivers.

”I’d like to have been more productive offensively, but the reality is we’re kind of where we are Cheap Tremaine Edmunds Jersey ,” Fox said.

”(We’re) playing a lot of young players, in particularly at the quarterback position. I’ve seen improvement in him. And that’s kind of what I look for is are we getting better.”

Trubisky went 12 for 15 for only 102 yards Sunday.

”I thought Mitch played arguably his best game,” Fox said. ”There were a couple decisions I think he’d like to have back, not that they were huge errors.

”We did not turn the ball over, we were plus-1 in the turnover ratio, we had a 61-yard punt return for a touchdown. If you’d have told me that before the game, I probably wouldn’t have envisioned any way we’d lose that game.”

Players are left searching for meaning in their final four games, including three on the road.

”I think it’s our job as the older guys to keep everybody’s spirits lifted up, and make sure everyone has the same approach Cheap Orlando Brown Jr. Jersey , same attitude to work,” cornerback Prince Amukamara said. ”Bottom line is, we need to find a way to finish these close games. We’re still searching.”

The Bears have lost six games by eight points or fewer, but losing at home to San Francisco is rough even for a 3-9 team.

”Not embarrassing,” Amukamara said. ”I would just say we’re disappointed.

I think there are games in the NFL where you look and go, `OK, we should win this game; we’re pretty confident.’ To be forward and blunt, this (49ers game) was one of those games. I would say we just disappointed ourselves.”

The Bears’ defense has been riddled with injuries, and lost outside linebacker Pernell McPhee on Sunday to a shoulder injury. They already had lost their top two pass rushing linebackers to injuries – Willie Young (triceps) and Leonard Floyd (knee).

Guard Kyle Long aggravated a shoulder injury and Fox said one option being considered is putting him on season-ending injured reserve.

New kicker Cairo Santos aggravated a groin injury and on Monday the Bears placed him on injured reserve and signed Mike Nugent as a replacement. Nugent started his NFL career in 2005 and has kicked for five teams Dolphins Albert Wilson Jersey , including the Bengals from 2010-2016.
Obrazek
”You know, I think losing some guys has had a little bit of an effect on that, but that’s not an excuse, just reality,” Fox said of losing. ”You know other than Philadelphia I think we’ve played competitive games and we just keep coming up short.

”I understand the angst and you know the frustration because we feel it.”

For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
panxing18

aid he could have stayed

Postautor: panxing18 » 22 maja 2018, 6:46

CHICAGO (AP) The Cleveland Browns got pushed to the brink of a winless season Cheap Brandin Cooks Jersey , and the anger and embarrassment were as easy to spot as the mistakes they made.

DeShone Kizer called it a low point in his life. Coach Hue Jackson made his feelings clear, too.

Kizer threw two more interceptions and the Browns committed two turnovers in the red zone on the way to a 20-3 loss to the struggling Chicago Bears on a snowy Sunday.
One more loss and the Browns will join the 2008 Detroit Lions as the only teams to go 0-16.

It’s not hard to see why Kizer called this ”one of the more difficult moments in my life.” He insisted this will be ”one of the more pivotal years in my career.”

”You’ve got to understand what rock bottom looks like before you can even climb to the top,” Kizer said.

The Browns (0-15) could hit rock bottom when they wrap up the season at AFC North leader Pittsburgh next week. But whether they’re playing first-place teams or last-place teams, the Browns (0-15) keep racking up losses.

They’re 1-30 in two seasons under Jackson. And after beating the then-San Diego Chargers on Christmas Eve last year, there was no holiday celebration for them this time.

”I’m (ticked) off because I never saw this being this way in my two years – ever,” Jackson said. ”I’ve been coaching football for a long time http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/cody-latimer-jersey , been through a lot of things, seen a lot of things. I just know without question we’re gonna get this fixed. … I’m not going to let this define our organization, our players, our coaches, as we move forward.”

Kizer threw for 182 yards and ran his league-leading interception total to 21. One of those was to a wide-open Kyle Fuller in the end zone in the second quarter.

Defensive end Myles Garrett had what looked like a 42-yard interception return for a touchdown early in the third quarter with the Browns trailing 6-3 wiped out because Carl Nassib was offside.

Rashard Higgins lost a fumble near the goal line that Chicago (5-10) recovered in the end zone. And Josh Gordon, playing through an illness Cheap Thomas Rawls Jersey , had just two catches for 19 yards.

Mitchell Trubisky threw for 193 yards and ran for a touchdown against his hometown team to help the Bears pick up the win in what might be coach John Fox’s final home game at Soldier Field. With a 14-33 record, he could be on his way out after three seasons.

The Bears at least avoided the ultimate indignity in a season full of them by not losing to the Browns.

HAUNTING HOMETOWN TEAM

Trubisky, who grew up near Cleveland, played a big role, completing 14 of 23 passes facing a blitzing defense. He scrambled for 44 yards, including a 4-yard touchdown in the third quarter that made it 20-3. And he played turnover-free ball after getting picked off three times by Detroit in the previous game.

”They’ve got a really good pressure package and they get to the quarterback really well and disguise it really well on the back end Jets Clive Walford Jersey ,” Trubisky said. ”That’s what we wanted to do was just offset it with the screens. We hit them with a couple big ones and that was really big for us. We’ve got to keep using that and keep the defense on their heels any way we can.”

Though he finished with 44 yards on 22 carries, Jordan Howard ran for two scores, and the Bears came away with the win after dropping six of seven.

QUOTABLE

”Don’t be fearful, be grateful. No matter where you’re picked. If you’re part of the Browns, or you’re part of Chicago, whoever you are Buccaneers Vita Vea Jersey , be grateful of the opportunity. There is no curse, there is no problem here. You got to be able to execute and finish games.” – Garrett on what he would tell players who don’t want to be drafted by the Browns.

NO COMMENT

Jackson declined comment on reports that he will hire an offensive coordinator in the offseason and hand over play-calling duties.

INJURY REPORT

Browns: Garrett got poked in the eye on the first play of the fourth quarter but returned to the game.

Bears: RT Bobby Massie played through a slight knee injury he suffered in the first quarter. He exited late in the game, though Fox said he could have stayed in if needed. … G Josh Sitton (ankle) and TE Adam Shaheen (chest) were inactive.

UP NEXT
Obrazek
Browns: At Pittsburgh on Dec. 31.

Bears: At Minnesota on Dec. 31.

panxing18

PoprzedniaNastępna

Wróć do Sprawy forum