Forum na sprzedaż

hem, but we didnt do a good job of that." Most of Houstons p

Ogłoszenia forumpraca.pl, ważne informacje.

hem, but we didnt do a good job of that." Most of Houstons p

Postautor: blueberry » 19 maja 2017, 11:35

ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates -- World champion Sebastian Vettel is not finished with Formula Ones record books just yet. Forrest Lamp Chargers Jersey . His dominant win in Sundays Abu Dhabi Grand Prix was his seventh in a row -- matching Michael Schumachers feat in 2004 -- and 11th of the season that leaves him 130 points ahead of his nearest rival. At 26, the Red Bull driver is the youngest four-time F1 champion. By the end of November, he could have matched two more records. With two races left, he could reach Schumachers single-season record of 13 GP wins and Alberto Ascaris long-standing record of nine consecutive race wins, although they spanned two seasons in 1952-53. "I think it is hard to put these things into perspective," Vettel said. "But its incredible to have such a strong bunch of people who believe so strongly in what they are doing." Vettel started from second on the grid, but within seconds had overtaken Red Bull teammate Mark Webber and was unchallenged after that, beating Webber by 30.8 seconds over 55 laps, and finishing 33.6 clear of Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg. "The car was flawless, it doesnt happen that often that the car responds to everything you want," Vettel said. "I am looking forward to tonight, where there will be a few drinks." Although the German had already clinched his latest F1 title at the Indian GP last weekend, he wasnt stopping there. Vettel now has 37 career race wins and looked stunned when told he had just matched Schumachers run of seven wins in a row in one campaign. "Obviously, winning is very special," Vettel said. "Seven races in a row -- every single one is tough. I remember watching Formula One as a kid (when) Michael was dominating for Ferrari." Vettel can set a single-season record with eight straight at the United States Grand Prix in two weeks time. Then, victory at the season-ending Brazilian GP a week later will see him match Ascari. "People see seven races they dont see the challenge it takes every race to nail it," Vettel added. "We got everything right, pit stops, reliability. The numbers arent that important to me but equally they make me very, very proud." Moments after winning, Vettel jogged over to his waiting parents. "I have spent most of my life racing in front of them as a kid," Vettel said. "The cars are a bit bigger now, but I am so pleased they are here to see me." Just like last weekend, Vettel celebrated the win with a few screeching doughnuts on the Yas Marina circuit. He was fined last time, but is unlikely to care too much. Webbers last win was at the British GP in July last year and the 37-year-old never looked like making it 10 career wins. The Australian has never been known for his pure speed and made a poor start, allowing Vettel and then Rosberg to pass him. "The start wasnt great and Nico got an unbelievable start," Webber said. "I would have liked the win, but I matched my best result here. There are plenty of Aussie fans here so thank you." Overall it was a good day for Mercedes in the battle with Ferrari for second place in the constructors championship. "Our aim for the weekend was to be best of the rest," Rosberg said. "I was very happy to hear that we took some more points from them." Red Bull has already won the constructors title with 513 points. Mercedes is next with 334 points to Ferraris 323. "The most important thing is to finish second in the constructors championship, not only financially but also motivationally for the team," Rosberg said. Force India driver Paul di Resta finished sixth ahead of Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton and Ferraris Felipe Massa. Qualifying and the race itself are held at twilight here, allowing the track to cool and the drivers to avoid the stifling daytime heat. Kimi Raikkonens day proved even more difficult with the Finn retiring on lap one with suspension damage. "The Caterham only touched a little bit the front wheel, but the angle was so bad it damaged my suspension," Raikkonen said. The 2007 world champion threatened not to race at all because Lotus has not paid his wages all year. Then he qualified fifth only to be demoted to the back of the grid after his car failed a post-qualifying inspection because of an illegal floor. As Vettel pulled away, Webber complained over race radio that his KERS power-boosting system was not working properly, costing him valuable seconds as Grosjean pressured him. Vettels lead was so commanding that he could take his first pit stop and still come out comfortably ahead of the chasing pack. With 10 laps to go, Alonso went off the track after nearly colliding with Vergnes Toro Rosso. Stewards investigated whether he stayed within the track limits but cleared the Spaniard after the race. Alonso has not won a race since the Spanish GP in May, but with Raikkonen out, he consolidated his second place in the drivers standings. However, when Alonso looks at the points -- Vettel has 347 to his 217 -- he will realize just how badly he was beaten this season, having failed to beat Vettel by just three points last year. Rayshawn Jenkins Jersey . Curlings version of the Ryder Cup will introduce a new format beginning with the 2015 event, set for Jan. 8 to 11 in Calgary, as itll be Team Canada taking on Team Europe this season and in the 2017 event, while itll be Team Canada against Team World (including the U. Dan Feeney Womens Jersey . Less than 24 hours after the Wolves lost at home to the Mavericks, 100-98, NBA president of basketball operations Rod Thorn announced Tuesday that Kevin Love was fouled on his right arm by Shawn Marion in the closing seconds and should have been awarded two free throws. http://www.chargersprofansshop.com/Black-Dan-Feeney-Chargers-Jersey.html?cat=919 .C. -- After turning Tobacco Road into "Raleigh Top," Tennessee is headed to the round of 16. INDIANAPOLIS -- Andrew Luck and Robert Mathis finally got the Colts out of their funk and back into their playoff groove Sunday. All they have to do now is keep playing this way. Luck threw two touchdown passes, Mathis broke the Colts single-season and career records for sacks by forcing a safety in the second half and the Colts rolled past Houston 25-3 in their best overall performance in two months. "We needed it," coach Chuck Pagano said. "We talked all week about coming back and even though we had clinched the division, we wanted to start building or gaining some momentum." Houston (2-12) extended its franchise-record losing streak to 12 and fell to 0-12 all-time in Indy. The timing for the Colts late-season turnaround couldnt be better. After losing 42-28 at Cincinnati last week, the Colts (9-5) learned on the bus trip home they had clinched the AFC South title when Denver beat Tennessee. At the time, it looked as if the Colts would be locked into the No. 4 seed and would have little to play for. But with Denver (11-3) losing Thursday night, New England (10-4) losing Sunday at Miami, Indy winning and Cincinnati playing Sunday night at Pittsburgh, the door has cracked just a bit -- if the Colts win their final two games. The problem, from November through Sunday, was that Indy had not played anywhere near well enough to string back-to-back wins together. Over those previous six games, Indy lost three times by at least two touchdowns and was outscored 114-24 in the first halves. Things suddenly changed dramatically. Luck went up-tempo right from the start and used a heavy dose of bubble screens to open things up down the field. It worked well. He finished 19 of 32 for 180 yards with the two first-half TD passes that gave the Colts a 20-3 halftime lead. Indy played without two starting offensive linemen, lost replacement starter Joe Reitz with a concussion on the opening series and lost running back Donald Brown with a stinger later in the first half. "We practice it," Luck said of the decision to go no-huddle early. "We have had some success with two-minute hurry up so its good to come out and do that." The defence forced punts and turnovers and got a safety on Mathis record-breaking sack. Punt returner Griff& Whalen even set up a score with a 51-yard return. Forrest Lamp Womens Jersey. But the excitement was muted. They still settled for three field goals and Luck was picked off in the red zone when he tried to force a ball into coverage. "We looked like a team that lost 11 in a row playing a good football team," interim coach Wade Phillips said in his first game since Gary Kubiak was fired. "I thought we could compete with them, but we didnt do a good job of that." Most of Houstons problems were self-inflicted, again. Case Keenum was 18 of 34 for 168 yards with two interceptions and no touchdowns. Andre Johnson, who needed five catches for another 100-reception, caught four balls for 18 yards. Ben Tate rushed 16 times for 72 yards and was fortunate not to lose a fumble. Houston also finished with 14 penalties, 10 in the first half. "That was bad today," said Keenum, whose fumble was recovered in the end zone by left tackle Duane Brown after Mathis strip sack. "My teammates deserve better, my coaches deserve better. Our fans deserve better." Luck opened the game by throwing a 14-yard TD pass to Whalen for Indys first opening-drive touchdown since Week 3. After Houstons Randy Bullock made a 49-yard field goal, Darius Butler picked off Keenum to set up Adam Vinatieris 37-yard kick. Luck made it 17-3 when he faked another receiver screen, then flipped the ball on a shovel pass to Trent Richardson for a 9-yard score. And after Butlers second interception, Vinatieri made a 43-yard field goal and Indy led 20-3. "We played good football today, kept the mistakes to a minimum and were just able to get after it," Mathis said. "A little bit of stuff here and there we can improve on, but for the most part, good football." Notes: Mathis, the NFL sacks leader, has 16 1/2 this season and 108 in his career. Longtime teammate and close friend Dwight Freeney held the Colts previous marks, getting 16 in 2004 and 107 1/2 in his career. ... Houstons 12-game losing streak is the citys professional football record. ... The Colts have gone 29 consecutive games without back-to-back losses. ... Hall of Fame running backs Eric Dickerson and Marshall Faulk joined Indys Ring of Honor at halftime. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
blueberry

Wróć do Sprawy forum