Forum na sprzedaż

ForumPraca.pl na sprzedaż

Jeśli są jakieś problemy z działaniem forum, tutaj mozna zgłaszać. Tutaj również można zgłaszać pomysły i propozycje dotyczące forum.

p soreness during pre

Postautor: panxing18 » 14 sie 2018, 3:27

The Denver Nuggets have agreed to a multiyear deal with rookie forward Michael Porter Jr.

Porter was taken by the Nuggets with the 14th overall pick in the draft last month. He was considered a top-five selection before a back injury that required surgery limited him to three games at Missouri in 2017-18.

The 6-foot-10 Porter was hampered by back and hip soreness during pre-draft workouts. He recently said he’s ready to go.

Porter averaged 36.2 points and 13.6 rebounds his senior year at Nathan Hale High School in Seattle. He was the MVP of the McDonald’s All-American Game and captured both the Naismith and Gatorade player of the year honors. The other players to accomplish that feat include Dwight Howard Tremaine Edmunds Jersey , LeBron James, Chris Webber and Alonzo Mourning.

鈥?Interim general manager Marty Hurney insists the Carolina Panthers handled the medical treatment of quarterback Cam Newton “the right way” during Sunday’s 31-26 playoff loss to the New Orleans Saints.The NFL and NFL Players Association announced Monday they plan to conduct a joint review to determine if the Panthers followed the correct concussion protocol after Newton took a hard shot from Saints defensive tackle David Onyemata midway through the fourth quarter. If the concussion protocol was not properly followed the team is subject to discipline, including a $150,000 fine.Newton spent time on the ground after the hit. Then http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/odell-beckham-jr-jersey , as he was walking toward the sideline, appeared to stumble to one knee. He briefly pointed toward his right eye.He sat out one play, but returned on the next offensive series and finished the game.“He took a hit. But when he walked off and he told the trainers he got poked in the eye, then they did take him into the tent and checked him for a concussion Lawrence Taylor Jersey Youth , which he did not have,” Hurney said. “And it was really getting poked in the eye.”Hurney said Newton intentionally took a knee because he was told to by the team’s training staff so Carolina could get an official timeout, thus allowing backup quarterback Derek Anderson a chance to warm up. Anderson came in for one third down play and was nearly intercepted.However, the question could become whether or not Newton should have been taken to the locker room for evaluations.The league and the players union changed its concussion protocol last month after Houston Texans quarterback Tom Savage returned to the field after having a concussion that left the quarterback’s hands shaking after a hit.The changes to the protocol include the requirement of a locker room concussion evaluation for all players “demonstrating gross or sustained vertical instability (e.g. Davante Adams Jersey Elite , stumbling or falling to the ground when trying to stand.)”Newton did not visit the locker room.Panthers coach Ron Rivera said he is very confident that the protocol was followed correctly.“Based on what the young man (Newton) said to me, that is what I believe happened,” Rivera said. “And again, from that point on I don’t think anything else needs to be said about it.”Newton said after the game Sunday that “precautionary concussion protocol things” happened LeSean McCoy Bills Jersey , but “it wasn’t my head. It was my eye. My helmet had come down low enough over my eyelid and it got pressed by the player’s stomach.”The Panthers were investigated once before in the 2016 season opener at Denver when Newton took a blow to the head but remained in the game.It was later determined the Panthers handled that situation correctly and no fines were handed out.The Seattle Seahawks were fined $100,000 in Week 10 after the league and union determined they failed to apply the concussion protocol properly after quarterback Russell Wilson took a blow to the head against the Arizona Cardinals..
panxing18

u I saw him smile m

Postautor: panxing18 » 14 sie 2018, 3:41

TAMPA Cole Beasley Jersey Elite , Fla. — The Washington Capitals are in their first conference final in 20 years and the Tampa Bay Lightning are in for the third time in four years.

Will experience be an edge over the motivation of waiting so long to get to this point in the postseason?

“We know what’s coming,” Lightning coach Jon Cooper said of the heightened attention and greater distractions that come with a deep playoff run. “It’s a whole different feel, because we’ve been there. That’s a good thing.”

Tampa Bay has dispatched New Jersey and Boston in five games each, and Washington has had a more difficult path to this point, rallying from an 0-2 deficit to beat Columbus, then again needing six games to eliminate the two-time defending Stanley Cup champion Pittsburgh Penguins.

“If you’re going to have success against really good teams, Pitt, Tampa, anybody going forward, you’ve got to be hard, you’ve got to be detailed Dak Prescott Jersey Elite , you’ve got to be compact, you’ve got to make good decisions, you’ve got to have an extremely high work ethic and high commitment,” Capitals coach Barry Trotz said.

Tampa Bay led the NHL in scoring in the regular season and Washington’s Alex Ovechkin led the league in goals with 49, adding another eight in the postseason. If anything, the Lightning beat the Bruins without dominant play from their top scorers, Nikita Kucherov and Steven Stamkos.

Where does the advantage stand in goaltending? Washington’s Braden Holtby is a former Vezina winner, but he ranked 37th in the NHL in save percentage during the regular season and played a combined 65 games without a shutout. He has played nearly a goal a game better in the playoffs, giving up 2.99 per game during the regular season but just 2.04 in the postseason.

Tampa Bay’s Andrei Vasilevskiy has been sharp, allowing 2.24 goals per game in the playoffs, and tied for the NHL lead in shutouts with eight.

Tampa Bay had a slight edge in the regular season Kyle Long Jersey , going 2-1 against Washington, rallying for a 4-3 overtime win in the first week of the season, falling 3-1 in November and winning 4-2 in February. The two were nearly identical on special teams in those games, with Tampa Bay going 3 of 10 on power plays and Washington was 3 of 9.

The Capitals have been unusually strong on the road in the past month, going 5-1 in Columbus and Pittsburgh while just 3-3 on their home ice.

The Lightning pulled away from the Bruins by winning both games in Boston and has both the advantage of home ice and added rest going into this series with Washington.

While Tampa Bay made headlines in the regular season with their high-scoring offense, they separated themselves from Boston with physical play, something that carried over from the opening series with New Jersey.

“We’re not really looked at as that physical team, but we know we have it in us,” Cooper said. “Everyone was on board. Our game plan was to make it hard on them. That’s it. It’s been working for us.”
Paul Posluszny left the game the same way he played – with the utmost class.

The veteran middle linebacker retired Tuesday after 11 NFL seasons with Buffalo and Jacksonville, calling it quits because he can ”no longer compete at a level that I find acceptable.”

Posluszny delivered the news in a heartfelt letter that thanked family members, former coaches at every level and teammates past and present.

”With much sadness but without regret Michael Gallup Cowboys Jersey , I realize that I am no longer able to adhere to the unwavering standard of excellence that professional football demands,” Posluszny wrote. ”I say this with a heavy heart: I am retiring from the NFL. I love the game of football so much, and I know there is truly only one acceptable way to play. Knowing I can no longer compete at a level that I find acceptable, I have chosen to end my football career.

”This decision is mine alone, and although I know this will not bring me happiness, it is the right and honorable action to take at this time in my life.”

The Pennsylvania native and Penn State graduate was an old-school linebacker, a player who liked tackling way more than talking. He had a chiseled chest, a barely noticeable neck and scars up and down his body.

Posluszny started his career in Buffalo before playing the final seven years in Jacksonville. He led the Jaguars in tackles five times. His 973 career stops trail only Daryl Smith (1,089) in Jacksonville’s record book.

”I believe everyone should thank Paul for a career representing everything to love about the NFL and the game of football,” team owner Shad Khan said in a statement. ”Paul competed hard and relentlessly, but always represented his community with honor and class Devin Hester Bears Jersey , as we saw during his years here with the Jaguars.”

The 33-year-old Posluszny was scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent Wednesday. With Jacksonville unlikely to re-sign him following the emergence of Myles Jack, Posluszny opted to walk away for good.

He did so with an elegant letter, planning to ”spend the rest of eternity” trying to repay his wife for everything she has done for him and promising to do his best to step up the challenge of ”dance class and dollhouses” with his two daughters.

He thanked teachers and coaches at Hopewell High in Western Pennsylvania. He thanked Penn State, including late coach Joe Paterno for providing him ”with a priceless education and wonderful memories.” He thanked the Bills, including coach Marv Levy and late owner Ralph Wilson, ”for allowing me to be a small part of that storied franchise and amazing city.”

He also thanked Jaguars coach Doug Marrone and top executive Tom Coughlin ”for bringing us out of the darkness and back into the light, and for demanding a non-negotiable standard of excellence that will propel the Jacksonville Jaguars forward for years to come. I am excited to watch and cheer for you.”

Posluszny made one Pro Bowl (2013) and was part of one winning seasons (2017). He also made the playoffs for the first time in his career last season and finished one victory shy of the Super Bowl.

”These last two or three years, I promise you I saw him smile more than I did before – even in pictures,” fellow Jaguars linebacker Telvin Smith said. ”I know he went through another phase in life having his daughters. That opened him up in a different way. I saw that, and it gave him these last two or three years to go battle with us.”

panxing18

having a member of the s

Postautor: panxing18 » 14 sie 2018, 3:53

Dwyane Wade’s first NBA game was in Philadelphia.

His last NBA game may have been there as well.

Retirement is a very – very – real option for Wade Blake Martinez Jersey Elite , who has been not-so-quietly saying for weeks that he isn’t sure if he’ll be back next season. The offseason is here now, after the Miami Heat were ousted by the 76ers on Tuesday night in Game 5 of their Eastern Conference first-round series, and the face of the franchise may have taken his jersey off for the final time.

He has not decided.

But some of his closest friends believe this could really be the end.

”I appreciate y’all concern,” Wade said in Philadelphia on Tuesday night. ”But we’ll worry about that later.”

Of course, his fans want him to come back. One prominent fan cast her vote before he even left the floor after Game 5.

”I hope this isn’t the end, but my God,” his wife, Gabrielle Union, wrote on Twitter. ”Dwyane Wade has a career most people dream of. He is a damn legend. An icon. And he’s cute.”

No one, not even Wade, knows how long this process will take. He’s going to talk to his wife. He’s going to talk to his kids. He’s going to talk to the Heat, and he’s going to talk to the people within his inner circle that are trusted most.

Wade isn’t a starter, but it could be argued the three-time NBA champion is still Miami’s best player. Wade carried the Heat to victory in Game 2 and got them on the brink of a win in Game 4. He doesn’t run as fast or jump as high as the version of himself known as Flash did, but he’s still capable of delivering big moments.

If Wade is done http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/eli-manning-jersey , the last visions fans will have of his career will be with him in a Heat uniform, still doing his thing. That matters to him. He isn’t Michael Jordan going out in a Washington jersey, or Patrick Ewing playing his last game with Orlando, or Shaquille O’Neal limping away from his NBA finale in Boston colors.

He wouldn’t be going out on top, but he’d be going out in the right uniform and still playing at a high level.

One way or another, his career always was going to end in Heat colors anyway. He wasn’t going out in a Chicago jersey, nor a Cleveland jersey. He had to wear ”Heat” across his chest again, and when the Cavaliers traded him to Miami in February, it immediately became obvious that Wade was changing franchises for the final time.

Resume-wise, he’s more than good. He’s got three NBA championships. He’s got an Olympic gold medal. He’s going to the Basketball Hall of Fame. He’s going to go down as one of the best two or three shooting guards in the history of the game. The only guys with as many points, rebounds, assists and blocked shots in their regular season and playoff careers as Wade? Jordan is one, LeBron James is the other.

Here’s something else to consider: Wade has never wanted a farewell tour. He watched Kobe Bryant go through it, noted how much of a grind it was for the Lakers star Walter Payton Jersey Youth , and doesn’t want to hear the same questions in every road stop next season.

What’s the motivation to return?

That’s the unknown.

Wade is set financially. So this decision won’t primarily be about money. Even after a brutal divorce and custody battle a few years ago, Wade will never worry about cash. He’s well-invested, has deals that will continue working for him well after his playing days end, and will make millions next year whether he’s wearing sneakers or suits.

The Heat have serious cap challenges and won’t have a bankbreaking deal to offer Wade this summer. He won’t play for the minimum. He won’t get anywhere near the maximum. For him to return, it’ll have to be worth his while. He spends a ton of money to keep his body right. And if Wade can make more off the court than on it next year, it might make sense for him to retire.

Plus, put simply, Wade wants more time with his family.

His oldest son, 16-year-old Zaire, is finishing his sophomore year of high school. Zaire can play. He gets attention because of his father’s name, but his game is real. The next couple years will be critical to his development as a ballplayer, and his dad wants to have the time to share as much wisdom as he can.

So clearly, there are good reasons for Wade to retire.

But he can still play. And that might be the reason to come back, one more time.

Tim Reynolds is a national basketball writer for The Associated Press. Write to him at treynolds(at)ap.org
Maybe it’s too late for Jesse James and the Steelers or Zach Miller and the Bears.

No matter Tremaine Edmunds Jersey , the NFL has a simplified catch rule designed to eliminate confusion – and, the league hopes, controversy – about receptions.

Team owners unanimously approved the new language Tuesday, with basically three elements defining a catch:

-having control of the ball;

-getting two feet down or another body part;

-making a football move, such as taking a third step or extending the ball.

”We wanted to simplify and provide clarity,” Pittsburgh coach and longtime competition committee member Mike Tomlin said. ”It was time to do so after we got caught up in language that didn’t do that. The language was obscure and confusing.”

The committee cited overturned receptions by tight ends James and Miller last season among the dozens of plays they reviewed ”dozens of times,” according to committee chairman Rick McKay, president of the Atlanta Falcons.

The James call was particularly impactful because the Steelers wound up losing to New England in a December game that determined home-field advantage for the playoffs. The Patriots got it and wound up in the Super Bowl. Pittsburgh lost its first postseason game to Jacksonville.

Just as infamous were negated catches by Dez Bryant of the Cowboys in a 2015 playoff game at Green Bay, and Calvin Johnson of the Lions in 2010 against the Bears.

”I think the third step recommendation was excellent,” Packers coach Mike McCarthy said. ”It cleans up a majority of the (catches) that were in question. The old rule was so technical. We’re better off today than in the past.”

Added Tom Coughlin, the Jaguars‘ top executive:

“First of all, simplicity is the key. I think this is a fan-driven concept here because a lot of people have no idea why was this thing called that way and why was the next one not called that way. … I think we’ve cleaned up a lot of that, and that will get the fans more engrossed in the game. It’s going to be much easier for them to understand what is and what isn’t.”

Late Tuesday, the owners rewrote the rule on using the helmet Mitchell Trubisky Jersey Youth , making it a 15-yard penalty for any player to lower his head to initiate any hit with the helmet.

McKay called it ”a significant change,” noting that it was a ”technique too dangerous for the player doing it and the player being hit.”

McKay said the tackle made by the Steelers’ Ryan Shazier last season that resulted in the linebacker suffering a spinal injury – Shazier underwent spinal stabilization surgery two days later – was not the impetus for the change. But it was an example of what needs to be eliminated from the game.

”This one technique, we saw so many hits when a player lowered his head and delivered a hit and either hurt himself or the player he was hitting,” McKay said. ”It was time for a change of this magnitude.”

While the offender could be disqualified, owners did not call for an automatic ejection on such a play – at least not yet. In college football, when a player is penalized for targeting and a replay review affirms it, he is ejected.

Also approved Tuesday was making permanent spotting the ball at the 25-yard line after a touchback on a kickoff; allowing players on injured reserve to be traded; and authorizing a designated member of the officiating department to instruct on-field game officials to eject a player for a flagrant non-football act when a foul for that act is called on the field.

Withdrawn by the Jets was a proposal to limit defensive pass interference to 15 yards, the penalty in college, except for egregious incidents. The competition committee was not in favor of such a change, but McKay and football operations chief Troy Vincent said the idea has ”some momentum.” It is likely to come up again in future meetings.

Tabled was a proposal to allow an assistant coach whose team is still playing in the postseason to sign a contract to become head coach elsewhere. That’s been dubbed the ”Josh McDaniels Rule” after the Patriots offensive coordinator agreed to become the Colts coach in January, then reneged and returned to New England soon after the Super Bowl.

That suggestion also is expected to come up at future meetings, beginning in May at the Atlanta owners get-together.

Also tabled was whether to allow video on sideline Surface tablets that teams use now to view photos. McKay said the voters weren’t there to pass it.

On-field officials supported having a member of the staff in New York calling for an ejection in certain blatant circumstances that involve non-football acts such as fighting. They cited the difficulty of determining the culprits in a fight or other such situations.

AP Pro Football Writer Rob Maaddi and Sports Writer Mark Long contributed.

panxing18

0 graduate of San Diego’s Ranc

Postautor: panxing18 » 14 sie 2018, 4:14

When Braden Holtby took some time off in February Jimmy Garoppolo Jersey Youth , playing in only nine of the Washington Capitals‘ 14 games, he finally had a chance to reflect on aspects of his game.

It might seem easy to say being benched in favor of Philipp Grubauer for the first two games of the postseason ignited Holtby’s standout playoff run. But he credits his midseason reprieve for a revival that pushed him and Washington into the Stanley Cup Final against the Vegas Golden Knights. Game 1 in Monday night.

”It was great to just have a break in February where I could really analyze myself in a game, go to work, kind of get back to those roots and just working as hard as I possibly can to figure out different things of myself and the game,” Holtby said. ”This year I think is one of those years where I’ve learned more and soaked in more knowledge than previous years.”

The 28-year-old veteran enters the Final with a 12-6 playoff mark, a 2.04 goals-against average and a .924 save percentage. The Capitals haven’t allowed a goal in 159 minutes, 27 seconds, since Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals against Tampa Bay – including 157:13 with Holtby on the ice.

Several key members of the Golden Knights are no strangers to Holtby, including general manager George McPhee, goalie coach Dave Prior and defenseman Nate Schmidt, a trio that have been a part of the Capitals organization during their careers. It was Prior who recommended McPhee and company draft Holtby in 2008, when the Capitals made him the second pick of the fourth round (and the 10th goalie taken in the draft).

Holtby said Prior, who has helped Vegas goalie and three-time Stanley Cup champion Marc-Andre Fleury improve aspects of his game this season, taught him ways to analyze his game he would have never thought of.

”He’s obviously one of the best Odell Beckham Jr Giants Jersey , he helped me a ton,” Holtby said. ”He taught me how to practice correctly, how to really analyze my game honestly and grow in different ways. Before, as a young kid, I just thought if you could just work as hard as you can, that’s how you get better. But there’s strategic ways and he was awesome, very calm, very unbiased watching games.”

Schmidt said a common comparison between Holtby and Fleury is easy to see.

”Both guys are very athletic,” Schmidt said. ”That’s something I knew about Fleury a little bit, and it’s caused a lot of heartache to me over the years. You see that kind of thing with guys who are never out of a save. That’s what makes both of them special players.”

Holtby’s regular-season numbers (2.99 GAA, .907 save percentage) are a career worst. He said taking time to focus on things he never was able to do during a regular season has helped ease his mind and relieve certain pressures he was putting on himself during games.

”Obviously throughout my career of hockey playing, you know that putting too much pressure on yourself and doing too much is never that good,” Holtby said. ”And I got caught up trying to do too much, and it never works too well Ty Montgomery Packers Jersey , and it ended up snowballing.”

Snowballing to the tune of him allowing four or more goals in eight of the 16 games he played during January and February. But over his last eight regular-season appearances in March, he finished 6-2 and never allowed more than three goals. He’s allowed three or fewer goals in 17 of the 18 playoff games he’s played in.

”I’ve learned a lot of valuable things about myself, about the way hockey is now, it’s changed,” Holtby said. ”You have to play a little different than in the past with the speed and the way the game is mostly all about offense now. It’s different that way and I think that was one thing I had to learn.”

More Stanley Cup coverage: Joe Musgrove had quite the homecoming at Petco Park.

Pitching in front of at least 75 friends and family members, the right-hander tossed seven shutout innings against his hometown team and Jody Mercer homered to lead the Pittsburgh Pirates to a 6-3 victory over the sloppy San Diego Padres on Friday night.

Musgrove (3-3), a 2011 graduate of Grossmont High in suburban El Cajon, was facing the Padres for the first time in his three-year big league career. He allowed seven singles while striking out five and walking two.

He had plenty of support as he got into and out of trouble in the seventh. The Padres had runners on first and third after hitting consecutive singles to open the inning but Musgrove retired the side, including inducing Manuel Margot to hit into an inning-ending double play.

”It was incredible,” Musgrove said. ”They were the ones who really pushed me through that last inning. I got first and third and no one out and all I could think about was all the people that are here watching me and how I’d love to get out of this and put on a little bit of a show for them. It was really cool. It was special.”

Musgrove did his best to not get distracted.

”Out of the gate when I’m out warming up, there’s people screaming right and left and every time I took a step I’m getting called from different directions,” he said. ”I was trying to block it out for the most part but I was also trying to acknowledge the people who were here. Throwing my bullpen there’s 50 of my friends standing right above the catcher hollering and stuff. I’ve always done well in front of my family and friends and that’s something that takes me to that next level.”

He had dinner at his parents’ house on Thursday night and planned to go out with them after the game, as well as have a local beer that’s named after the late Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn.

”Tonight was really special for me,” he said. ”It’s a night I’ll never forget.”

Musgrove was relieved by Steven Brault Sam Darnold Jersey Youth , a 2010 Grossmont grad. Brault had a short night, allowing two runs on two hits while getting just one out in the eighth.

”It was cool,” Brault said. ”Felt good coming in, felt confident. Some things didn’t go my way, and that happens. Overall the experience is something that is priceless. Something I never knew I’d actually get to have.”

Brault said it was ”pretty weird” to have two guys from the same high school pitch consecutively against their hometown team.

”If you told us six years ago, seven years ago, that that would happen, we’d probably both go, `That’s ridiculous,”’ he said. ”Just for it to actually happen, and for us to get a win out of it, and Joe pitched so well tonight, it was just awesome to see. It was cool.”

Felipe Vazquez got the last two outs for his 16th save.

The Pirates won for the third time in nine games and the Padres lost for the 10th time in 12 games.

While Musgrove dominated, the Pirates piled on against rookie lefty Eric Lauer (3-5) and the Padres. The Pirates scored an unearned run in the first inning on two singles and Austin Hedges’ passed ball Aaron Rodgers Packers Jersey , and added four runs, including two unearned, in the third. Hedges and shortstop Freddy Galvis each had a throwing error. Gregory Polanco hit a two-run double and was thrown out to end the inning trying to stretch it into a triple. Josh Bell hit an RBI triple and Elias Diaz drove in a run on a fielder’s choice.

Mercer homered to center field leading off the fourth to make it 6-0. It was his fifth.

Lauer allowed six runs, three earned, on nine hits in five innings, struck out three and walked none.

Padres manager Andy Green was ejected before the top of the fourth inning by plate umpire Angel Hernandez. Green apparently was unhappy about a balk call against Lauer while trying to pick off Polanco in the second. The Pirates did not score that inning.

”We felt very strongly that it wasn’t,” Green said. ”That was not the story of the baseball game by any stretch. I don’t think we were very clean early in the game. We did what we’ve done very recently which is show a lot of fight late. It was just a little too late.”

TRAINER’S ROOM

Pirates: Placed RHP Chad Kuhl on the 10-day disabled list with a right forearm strain.

Padres: Green said OF Franchy Cordero is leaning toward having surgery to remove a bone spur from his right elbow.

UP NEXT

Pirates: RHP Trevor Williams (6-5, 4.03), a 2010 graduate of San Diego’s Rancho Bernardo High, is scheduled to start the middle game of the series. He’s made one career start against the Padres, giving up four runs in six innings and getting a no-decision in an 8-5 Pirates loss at Pittsburgh on May 20.

Padres: LHP Joey Lucchesi (3-3, 3.57) is scheduled to make his third start since returning from a DL stint that lasted just more than a month.
panxing18

p quarterback Scott Zolak

Postautor: panxing18 » 14 sie 2018, 4:23

The Toronto Raptors did not make a pick in Thursday night’s NBA draft Jordan Howard Jersey Youth , having traded a first- and second-round selection to Brooklyn along with forward DeMarre Carroll in July 2017.

It’s the third time in team history Toronto has not made a selection. The Raptors were also without a pick in the 2007 draft, and again in 2013.

Raptors general manager Bobby Webster said Toronto tried to acquire a pick via trade but was unable to do so.

The deal for Carroll also included Torono’s first-round selection, 29th overall, and a second-round pick, 40th overall, that the Raptors acquired from Orlando in exchange for the contractual release of Magic president Jeff Weltman.

Toronto’s other second-round pick, 59th overall Josh Jackson Jersey Youth , was traded to Phoenix for forward P.J. Tucker in February 2017.

鈥?All-Pro cornerback Jalen Ramsey did pretty much the same thing that upset his Jacksonville Jaguars teammates last week.He started looking ahead.Ramsey told thousands of fans awaiting the team’s return from Pittsburgh late Sunday that the Jaguars “are going to the Super Bowl and we are going to win that (expletive).”Jacksonville (12-6), of course, has the AFC championship game at New England remaining before even getting to the Super Bowl. The small-market franchise is winless in seven games in Foxborough, Massachusetts, and 1-10 all-time against the Patriots (14-3).Ramsey’s comments surely will find their way north.“You come back and you’ve got all the fans here and things of that nature,” Jaguars coach Doug Marrone said.“Obviously that’s something that everybody, they want to do when you get close. Whether you have to say it or not? The one thing I do know is the road to it always leads through New England.“Our focus isn’t on anything else but the New England Patriots. It will be a great challenge for us obviously.”The Jags took exception to the Steelers talking about facing the Patriots instead of them Eli Manning Jersey Youth , and used it as motivation in a 45-42 victory Sunday.Nonetheless, they stood behind their outspoken and ultra-talented defender.“To me, it’s just a man that has confidence in his team,” defensive tackle Abry Jones said. “What’s he going to say? He knows what we’re going up there to do. It’s not like he ain’t saying nothing that’s not true.”Fellow defensive tackle Malik Jackson said the difference between Ramsey’s remarks and comments from Steelers coach Mike Tomlin, running back Le’Veon Bell and safety Mike Mitchell is the timing.“We’re so close that I think it’s OK to say, ‘Hey, we’re going to do this http://www.buffalobillsteamonline.com/tre_davious-white-jersey ,'” Jackson said. “It’s one of those things that I think he believes in himself after the game he just had, locking down one of the best receivers in the game.“He’s pretty hyped and he wants to let everybody know he’s hyped, so I think he’s just happy and he understands that we have a giant in front of us and we’ve just got to pay all the attention to this team.“We don’t even know who’s going to play in the Super Bowl because we’re not looking ahead to that.”Ramsey was unavailable during the team’s open locker room session Monday.“He’s going to talk, but we’re going to show up,” defensive end Yannick Ngakoue said. “I just don’t like when people talk all week. You talk reckless and you lose.”The Jaguars voiced their displeasure with being overlooked by the Steelers last week and were really vocal after the victory at Heinz Field. Players yelled, “Where’s Mike Mitchell at now” as they came off the field.“I feel like they took us lightly. I don’t know why because we whooped them the first time,” Ngakoue said. “You’ve got to respect all your opponents. That’s why we’re not big in trash-talking. We’re big in playing on Sunday.“Real guys Ty Montgomery Packers Jersey , real people don’t talk. We throw the first punch. We threw the first punch and we got the victory.”And now they have a matchup against the NFL’s most successful franchise over the past two decades.The Jaguars are 1-3 against New England in the postseason, with the lone victory coming after the 1998 season 鈥?before coach Bill Belichick and quarterback Tom Brady teamed up to take five Super Bowl titles.Jacksonville’s win came against coach Pete Carroll and backup quarterback Scott Zolak.The Jags are 0-7 against the Brady-Belichick combination.“We’re not going to go out there like the Steelers the week before and talk about people in a bad way and give them bulletin board news,” Jackson said.“We just continue to work and earn respect. … We just keep proving people wrong. (Blake Bortles) keeps proving people wrong, and we just keep going on it and pounding people. It’s just awesome to see and awesome to be a part of.“We understand we have to do what we have to do or we’ll be watching the Super Bowl at home like everybody else.”.
panxing18

and Jacksonville Jaguars ea

Postautor: panxing18 » 14 sie 2018, 4:33

There haven’t been any championship banners hoisted into Boston’s hallowed rafters since 2008.

LeBron James won’t let go of the rope.

Cleveland’s star has bounced the Celtics from the playoffs four times in the past seven years Authentic Derick Brassard Jersey , and James carries a six-game postseason winning streak at Boston into this year’s Eastern Conference finals, which open Sunday at TD Garden.

As a member of both the Miami Heat and Cavaliers, James – whose success against Boston did a 180-degree turn with a mesmerizing Game 6 performance in 2012 – has made the Celtics green(er) with envy.

But while the 33-year-old has the utmost respect for the NBA’s most decorated franchise, James’ admiration hasn’t stopped him from standing in the way of Boston stuffing more Larry O’Brien trophies into its crowded case.

And if he beats the Celtics again and advances to his eighth straight NBA Finals, James would join a club currently exclusive to Boston players with legendary status.

Only Bill Russell (10), Sam Jones (9), Tommy Heinsohn (9) and Frank Ramsey (8) have played in more consecutive Finals than James, who said he hasn’t reflected on the possibility of admission to their group.

”I do know that this is my eighth straight conference finals and I have an opportunity to play for a championship if I’m able to be successful in this conference finals, so I don’t take that for granted,” James said Friday. ”You dream about being able to play in big games in the NBA. Even when I got to the NBA that was one of my only goals – to be as great as I can be, to play in big games in the NBA and be remembered – and I think I’ve done that in my career.

”Just trying to add onto it while I can.”

Early in his career Ty Montgomery Jersey , James saw the Celtics as a postseason exit ramp.

The ”Big 3” Boston team featuring Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Ray Allen ousted him and the Cavs in 2008 and 2010, the latter series ending with James famously storming off the floor and pulling off his jersey to foreshadow his free-agent departure later that summer for South Beach.

He avenged that loss the following year in the conference semifinals, and then in 2012, James had one of his most magnificent postseason exhibitions of his career in Boston. With the Heat down 3-2 in the series, James scored 45 points on 19 of 26 shooting and added 15 rebounds as Miami forced a Game 7 and went on to win consecutive titles.

Since then, he’s 8-1 against the Celtics with a four-game sweep in 2015 and a five-game dusting last year in the conference finals.

James has scored 979 points in 34 playoff games against the Celtics, the most by one player against a single team. And in his past six games on Boston’s parquet, he’s averaging 34.3 points, 9.5 rebounds and 6.5 assists.

James has eight playoff wins in Boston, more than all but four current Celtics.

One of them http://www.buffalobillsteamonline.com/jim-kelly-jersey , Jaylen Brown, knows what’s coming.

”Physically, he is more superior than any guy that is on the floor,” Brown said. ”He’s 260-plus pounds. Can run like a gazelle. Athletic. He’s physical. He’s just unstoppable. We gotta be mentally locked in and have a mindset to try and do the best we can. LeBron is top 3, top 5 of all-time. He’s going to do what he does. We just gotta take away the other guys and have a great mindset of mentally being locked in every possession.”

Boston’s notorious crowd is known for rattling opposing players. In the first round, Celtics fans taunted Milwaukee guard Eric Bledsoe with chants of ”Who Is Bledsoe?” after he unwisely made a comment about Celtics playoff phenom Terry Rozier.

James and his teammates know they’ll have their ears rung as well.

”One of the rowdy environments,” Cavaliers forward Kyle Korver said. ”Boston is fun. They have a great crowd. They’re ready to get behind their team. There’s been moments where I’ve been on a team where there’s a decent lead and then they make one shot and the place just erupts. You’re like, `Man, they’re going to come back.’ You just feel it. It’s a great place to play, especially in the playoffs.”

Boston’s roar only seems to strengthen James, who appreciates the passion and pride in the Celtics.

”Just the history Lawrence Taylor Giants Jersey , you look up in the rafters and you see all the greats that has either played there or the previous arena they played in,” he said. ”It’s a sports town. You look at the Patriots. You look at the Bruins. You look at the Red Sox. You add them, look at all that history. It’s just a sports town. If you’re not green, they don’t mess with you.”

AP Sports Writer Kyle Hightower in Boston contributed to this report.

鈥?The “Killer B’s” have the Pittsburgh Steelers on top.The surging Steelers moved up three spots to No. 1 in the AP Pro32 poll on Tuesday, receiving nine of 12 first-place votes for 381 points in balloting by media members who regularly cover the NFL.Pittsburgh (11-2) won eight in a row and clinched the AFC North title for the third time in four seasons with a 39-38 win over Baltimore on Sunday night.Ben Roethlisberger became the only quarterback in NFL history with the third 500-yard game of his career.Running back Le’Veon Bell had 125 combined yards and a touchdown. And wide receiver Antonio Brown had 11 catches for 213 yards.“There hasn’t been much talk about Ben Roethlisberger in the MVP race, but there should be,” Newsday’s Bob Glauber said. “He’s coming off another monster game with 506 passing yards and two touchdowns in a thrilling win over the Ravens, helping the Steelers to another AFC North title and positioning them for what could be a deep playoff run.”The Steelers host the New England Patriots (10-3) in a highly anticipated matchup, with the winner likely getting home-field advantage throughout the AFC playoffs.Despite losing quarterback Carson Wentz for the season with a torn ACL, the Philadelphia Eagles inched up a spot to No. 2. The Eagles picked up two first-place votes.“How far can Nick Foles take the Eagles?” asked Charean Williams of Pro Football Talk. “Not as far as Carson Wentz might have.”The Patriots dropped two places from the top spot after Monday night’s 27-20 loss to the Miami Dolphins. They received the remaining first-place vote and trail the Eagles by only one point, 363-362.“Tom Brady was a little off Monday night against Miami Deion Sanders Jersey , but don’t count him out Sunday against Pittsburgh,” said John Clayton of ESPN 710 Seattle.The Minnesota Vikings also fell two spots to No. 4 after losing Sunday to the Carolina Panthers. The Vikings will attempt to clinch the NFC North when they host the reeling Cincinnati Bengals.The Los Angeles Rams and New Orleans Saints remained at Nos. 5 and 6 despite close losses.And the Panthers and Jacksonville Jaguars each moved up a spot, to Nos. 7 and 8, after close wins.“With a relentless pass rush and Blake Bortles gaining confidence, the Jags have the look of a playoff upstart capable of doing some serious damage,” said Ira Kaufman of SB Nation Radio.The Panthers (9-4) beat the Vikings 31-24 and are tied with the Saints for first place in the NFC South.The Atlanta Falcons (8-5) moved up two spots to No. 9 after beating the Saints last Thursday night.And the Seattle Seahawks dropped three places to No. 10 after losing to the Jaguars. The Seahawks host the Rams in a key NFC West matchup on Sunday.“Have a chance to sweep (the) Rams,” Fox Sports’ John Czarnecki said of Russell Wilson and the Seahawks..
panxing18

ames with a lower-

Postautor: panxing18 » 14 sie 2018, 4:43

Chris Paul pounded the ball down demonstratively on Stephen Curry’s home court in sheer delight.

And maybe he sent a little message: These Rockets are for real and very much remain in the championship chase.

Houston handled the defending champions in their hostile Authentic Jordan Howard Jersey , imposing home arena and sustained the latest second-half flurry by Curry, getting 30 points from James Harden and another 27 from Paul to even the Western Conference finals at two games apiece with a 95-92 victory Tuesday night.

Curry scored 28 points and Kevin Durant added 27 points and 12 rebounds but the Warriors missed their final five shots from the floor and their NBA-record postseason winning streak at home ended at 16 games.

The Rockets shook off a 41-point embarrassment in Game 3, a 12-0 deficit to start Tuesday and another big run by the Warriors in the third, then won it with defense down the stretch.

”We’re a team. We’re really good as a team,” Harden said.

Paul rebounded Klay Thompson’s miss just before the final buzzer sounded for the first time and celebrated in front of a stunned, yellow-clad home crowd. A replay review ensued and it was determined Shaun Livingston fouled Paul before the game ended, so Paul made a free throw with 0.5 seconds left.

And he did it all playing on a tender foot.

”A whole lot of treatment,” Paul said. ”It’s as good as it’s going to be right now.”

Curry couldn’t get off a final attempt before the buzzer.

Game 5 is Thursday night at Houston. Golden State, which went a record 16-1 on the way to last year’s title, will play its longest playoff round after closing out its first two series in five games.

”Now we’ve got to fight and really understand that this is a true playoff-type experience,” Curry said.

Golden State got the ball with 1:27 to play down 94-91 and Thompson and Curry each missed contested 3-pointers.

The Warriors got another chance with 42.5 seconds left following Houston’s shot-clock violation. Curry missed a driving layup and Draymond Green pulled down the offensive rebound and was fouled by Paul, but Green converted only one free throw.

”I thought this is the highest level we’ve ever played defensively Cheap Joe Namath Jersey , without a doubt,” Rockets coach Mike D’Antoni said, ”because we’re talking about the best offensive team ever.”

The Rockets went ahead 85-84 with 6:03 remaining on Trevor Ariza’s 3-pointer from the baseline after a beautiful bounce pass from the opposite corner by Paul.

Golden State trailed 91-86 with 3:30 left following a pair of free throws by Eric Gordon, then Curry converted a three-point play moments later.

Green wound up with 11 points, 13 rebounds and eight assists while going at it with Paul all night in Game 4 – the first nail-biter so far in a series that had featured only lopsided results of 13 points or more.

”I’m sure we’ll look at the film and kick ourselves,” Warriors coach Steve Kerr said. ”Look, this is a great team we’re playing. They won 65 games for a reason.”

Curry knocked down three straight 3-pointers during a key third-quarter sequence in which he scored 11 consecutive points before Thompson’s 3.

Down 53-46 at halftime two days after a franchise playoff-record 41-point victory in Sunday’s 126-85 win, Curry shined in the second half once more. He scored 17 in all during the third-quarter spurt.

Curry came out and hit a 3 from the top and seemed on his way to another spectacular finish until the late misses on a night both Western Conference powers shot just 39 percent.

His 3-pointer from 29 feet out at the 5:43 mark of the third got Golden State back within 62-60 then he knocked down another moments later on the Warriors’ next possession for the lead. Then, another from the baseline before a driving layup to the left.

Much-improved Warriors big man Kevon Looney, who shed 30 pounds last offseason, earned his first career postseason start in place of injured Andre Iguodala and had four points and six rebounds.

Iguodala, who banged his left knee during the fourth quarter of Sunday’s win Brian Urlacher Jersey , was upgraded from doubtful to questionable after an MRI exam earlier Tuesday on the knee revealed no structural damage.

The Warriors got another scare when Thompson briefly went to the locker room in the second quarter with a left knee strain then returned and hit baseline 3-pointers from both sides and wound up with 10 points on 4-for-13 shooting.

The Rockets missed their first eight field-goal tries and committed two turnovers before Harden’s layup with 6:42 left in the first. D’Antoni called timeout at the 7:06 mark of the first with his team trailing 12-0.

”We just kept playing,” Paul said.

TIP-INS

Rockets: The Rockets were outrebounded 49-41. … Houston scored just 19 first-quarter points, its fifth straight period failing to score more than 24 before scoring 34 in the second. … After saying the pressure was on the Warriors, D’Antoni cracked pregame, ”That really worked out well, didn’t it?”

Warriors: Curry picked up his third foul at the 5:06 mark of the second quarter and took a seat and Golden State was limited to 18 points in the period. He pumped his right arm so hard after a basket in the first he nearly hit official Mike Callahan. … Curry made his signature pregame tunnel shot on the fourth try. … Golden State dropped to 32-7 in the postseason since 2015 when holding opponents to fewer than 100 points. … Looney started for just the ninth time in his three-year NBA car On the opening day of the baseball season, Sidney Crosby swung and connected for the Pittsburgh Penguins, preventing the New Jersey Devils from sweeping their four-game season series with the two-time defending Stanley Cup champion.

Crosby batted his own rebound out of the air and into the net 19 seconds into overtime, and the Penguins beat the Devils 4-3 on Thursday night, marking the second time in just over a week the back-to-back Conn Smythe Trophy winner has scored on a baseball swing.

”I’ve seen him do it so many times, it doesn’t surprise us anymore,” Penguins coach Mike Sullivan said. ”He’s an elite player. There aren’t too many (making) guys those types of plays. He does it time and time again. He thinks the game on such a high level and he’s such a competitor.”

Kris Letang stole Taylor Hall’s pass in the opening seconds in the Pittsburgh zone and sent Crosby on a semi-break the other way. His initial shot hit the goalpost LeSean McCoy Jersey , but then the star center pulled his hands in and swatted the puck, extending his goal-scoring streak to five games.

The tally was similar to one against Montreal last Wednesday in which Crosby juggled the puck once on his stick before smacking it from just below shoulder height.

Crosby, who has won almost every major award in the NHL, modestly downplayed his latest trick.

”I just tried to stay with it,” he said. ”It’s fortunate it came back to me. I saw it go off post.”

Pittsburgh defenseman Brian Dumoulin called the goal incredible.

”It kind of leaves you in awe,” he said. ”I mean we see it a lot, but every time he does it and does something special it’s crazy to see and enjoyable. It just speaks to what an incredible player he is.”

Conor Sheary, Letang and Patric Hornqvist also scored for the Penguins. Matt Murray made 28 saves.

Kyle Palmieri, Hall and Blake Coleman scored for the Devils, who had a three-game winning streak snapped. Keith Kinkaid had 31 saves in losing for only the fourth time in his last 16 decisions (12-3-1).

”That’s a good team over there,” Palmieri said after the Devils remained three points in front of Florida in the race for the eighth and final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. ”They know how to win at this time of year. We’ll take the point and reset and shore some things up for us. It’s a big weekend for us.”

New Jersey has five games left in the regular season, one less than the Panthers Clay Matthews Jersey Elite , who lost 3-2 in overtime to Ottawa.

The losses by Ottawa and New Jersey clinched playoff berths for Washington and Toronto, which were both idle.

The game was tied three times, with the Penguins getting a lucky bounce on Hornqvist’s 25th goal that tied it with 8:34 left in regulation. His shot from just inside the blue line went through a maze of players, hit the goalpost and then bounced off Kinkaid’s leg into the net.

Coleman had given the Devils the lead 5:11 into the third period. He stole a puck at the Penguins’ blue line, worked a give-and-go with Travis Zajac and then put the rebound of his own shot past Murray. It was his 12th goal of the season and third against Pittsburgh.

The game was tied 1-all after the first period and 2-all after the second.

Palmieri, who has four goals in his last three games, was sent on a breakaway by Nico Hischier and beat Murray between the pads at 12:19. Sheary tied it 25 seconds later after taking a cross-ice pass by Hornqvist and beating Kinkaid in close.

Letang, who has goals in two straight, put Pittsburgh ahead 6:59 into the second period, beating Kinkaid from low in the right circle.

Hall tied the game with a power-play goal from the right circle. It was his 34th goal.

NOTES: Hischier is the first Devils’ rookie to have 50 points in a season since Adam Henrique in 2011-12. … The Penguins now have four 25-goal scorers with Hornqvist joining Evgeni Malkin (42), Phil Kessel (30) and Crosby (28). It’s the first time since 2011-12. … RW Patrick Maroon returned to the Devils’ lineup after missing two games with a lower-body injury. … Rookie RW Jesper Bratt was a healthy scratch.

UP NEXT

Penguins: Host Montreal on Saturday.

Devils: Finish four-game home stand on Saturday against Islanders.

More NHL hockey: .
panxing18

”It doesn’t matter if you s

Postautor: panxing18 » 14 sie 2018, 4:53

鈥?The New Orleans Saints and Carolina Panthers each are getting starting offensive linemen back for their early round playoff matchup.Saints left tackle Terron Armstead and Carolina guard Trai Turner each had been listed as questionable for Sunday’s NFC wild-card game after both were unable to play in their teams’ regular-season finales a week earlier.Armstead was limited in practice this past week as he worked his way back from a thigh injury that sidelined him last week at Tampa Bay. Turner is returning from a concussion that forced him out of three games.Panthers offensive tackle Matt Kalil also is available to play after being listed as questionable with an illness Friday.Panthers leading receiver Devin Funchess Ezekiel Elliott Jersey Womens , too, is active as expected after being listed as questionable with a sore shoulder.Also returning for New Orleans is rookie defensive end Trey Hendrickson, who has missed three games with an ankle injury.Nearly all of the players deactivated were healthy scratches.Among the Panthers’ inactives are: center Greg Van Roten, defensive end Zach Moor, offensive tackles Blaine Clausell and Amini Silatolu, cornerback Kevon Seymour, defensive end Charles Johnson and third-string quarterback Garrett Gilbert.Inactive for the Saints are: defensive end Al-Quadin Muhammad, DE Kasim Edebali, offensive lineman John Fullington LeSean McCoy Jersey , center Cameron Tom, receiver Austin Carr, running back Jonathan Williams and tight end John Phillips.
Thomas Vanek learned early in his career how tough it is to win in the playoffs.

When Vanek and the Buffalo Sabres beat the Philadelphia Flyers in six games in 2006 to advance, the rookie winger looked across the locker room at 37-year-old Teppo Numminen, who was on the verge of tears. Numminen had never made it out of the first round in his previous 16 NHL seasons and was overjoyed.

”It hit me right there and then, `Man this is hard,”’ Vanek said.

Vanek is now on the other side. In the playoffs for the seventh time, he is the Columbus Blue Jackets‘ oldest player at 34. Just like Rick Nash in Boston, postseason struggles and inconsistencies have followed Vanek his entire career. Based on his play down the stretch and in Game 1 against Washington Denzel Ward Jersey Elite , he looks poised for some playoff redemption.

”A very consistent scorer throughout his year and has a lot to prove and wants to win the Stanley Cup,” Columbus general manager Jarmo Kekalainen said Friday. ”That’s why he’s excited to be here. He wants to prove people wrong, if they think that he can’t do it in the playoffs. He wants to show that he can, and he had a good start.”

Vanek had a goal and an assist to help the Blue Jackets take a 1-0 series lead on the Capitals, and young teammate Artemi Panarin scored the game-winner to finish with three points – two more than he had in Chicago’s first-round sweep at the hands of the Predators a year ago. Kekalainen pointed out Panarin was a point-a-game player for the Blackhawks in the playoffs two years ago, so hold up on the reputation rehab there.

The same goes for Capitals center Evgeny Kuznetsov, who has been up and down in the playoffs. The 25-year-old from the same town in Russia as Panarin already has more goals in one game this year than he did in the 2016 playoffs, when Washington lost in the second round.

Vanek and Nash know they’re running out of time to win the Cup and make a difference on that journey.

Nash, who drew two penalties and played over 17 minutes in his return from injury in the Bruins’ Game 1 blowout of the Maple Leafs Josh Gordon Jersey Elite , has seen his goal production drop by half from the regular season to the playoffs over the course of his career. The 33-year-old trade-deadline pickup should get plenty of chances to show he can still be a playoff performer.

”He’s an important player for us,” Bruins coach Bruce Cassidy said. ”That deal was made for a reason. He’s an elite player … makes us more of a threat (as) a team. He’s just a proven player in this league that can finish, that can win pucks and get to the net.”

Getting to the net has never been a problem for Vanek, whose power-play goal in Game 1 came from crashing the crease. But he hasn’t always found it easy to score in the playoffs and has struggled with a minus-16 rating in six previous appearances with the Sabres, Canadiens and Wild.

Vanek didn’t know how he would fit in with Columbus, though the reviews from coach John Tortorella are positive – and honest. Vanek’s propensity for defensive miscues and mistakes with the puck, and his sometimes frustrating inconsistencies, have given Tortorella and others grey hairs.

”I think he really is thriving and is excited about the role he has, that he was and we were in a playoff hunt and now he’s in the playoffs Tre'Davious White Jersey ,” Tortorella said. ”I can see why he gives coaches nightmares in some of the things he does. I get that. But I think sometimes you need to ignore some of that and allow him to play and not get in his way. I think he’s been terrific.”

Several times leading up to the start of the playoffs and even after his goal, Vanek was asked about making an important contribution in the playoffs. Each time he changed the subject to the need for someone, anyone, on the team to have success.

”You can tell how excited everyone is,” Vanek said. ”It doesn’t matter if you score or not.”

Scoring or not, making a long run a reality would be Vanek’s real redemption.

panxing18

women's t shirt combo offer

Postautor: teesworld » 17 sie 2018, 10:30

Spring is a hard time to garb as the climate tends to be nastily unpredictable. You're warm one second and cold the next that can leave you looking untidy and unethical. Come spring time, layering is keys to personal soothe and retaining your business suitable looks. Instead of just throwing as one a last-minute unequal combo, spend a few hours at the weekend going through your wardrobe to see what can be worn together and whether it might be time to devote in a few new pieces for spring. Mainly if you work in a client facing role, you need to be vigilant not to accomplish a frumpy look through layering. It's all too easily done - you hurl on a polo neck, a vest and a cardigan t shirt and you're good to go. Here are a lot of shops which offer combo packs of t shirts for women. Just do Google and find them. visit us:
http://www.teesworld.in/Combo/T-Shirt/C ... or-Women/7
teesworld

PoprzedniaNastępna

Wróć do Propozycje - Problemy