Szukam Software Developers do pracy w Angli

Forum dla pracodawców, którzy chcą dać pracę
Zablokowany
Awatar użytkownika
chrismiro

13 cze 2007, 13:46

Hi, szukam developers zeby pracowali w Angli/Woking ( 20 minut z Londynu na pociagu), musisz miec minimum 2/3 lata znajomosci i technologii jak C++,lub sYABASE,lub Java,lub VISUAL BASIC, UNIX/WINDOWS NT. Musisz miec dobra znajomosc jezyka angielskiego. Prosze wyslac twoj cv do chris.miro@capita.co.uk

My prestigious client, is a market leader in the Financial Software and Services sector. They are looking for software developers to work at their prestigious offices in Woking, Surrey, just outside London,
(20 MINUTES FROM LONDON BY TRAIN).

SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS
Work place: London/Woking , Surrey, South East England
cm-klPOLDEV0503

You will have a good amount of solid experience in a commercial development environment. You will be a delivery focused technical enthusiast with a proven aptitude for software development. It is essential for you to have experience IN ONE OR MORE of the following skill sets:C++, Visual Basic, Sybase, Java, Unix/Windows NT.
You will have good knowledge of the Software product life cycle, Software design and Relational databases experience.
Aswell as Polish, you will have good English, verbal and written. This is a permanent position.
You will be joining one of my client's design and development teams, you will be involved in every stage of building financial applications.You will be producing a range of high availability, high performance real-time financial system products, you will work in one of the dedicated teams responsible for one of the individual components of my client and its integration into the full product suite.

My client offers technical,professional and personally challenging roles and will reward this with a package, including training, the opportunity for global travel and the chance to progress within a dynamic sector of the software industry. Renumaration package is based on experience . Salary range 25 000 GBP – 50 000 GBP plus benefits ( plus relocation)

CAPITA RESOURCING
2ND FLOOR
KINGS CHASE
107 KING STREET
MAIDENHEAD
BERKSHIRE
SL6 1DP
chris.miro@capita.co.uk
Zablokowany

Wróć do „Dam pracę”

Doradca Finansowy Gdańsk Doradca Finansowy Kraków Biznes Forum
Forum VW Regeneracja wtryskiwaczy Doradca Finansowy Wrocław
Darmowe ogłoszenia o pracę Kredyty dla pracujących za granicą Portal ogólnoteoretyczny
Strony internetowe Zielona Góra Ubezpieczenia Zielona Góra Forum mechaniczne
Skup aut Poznań Organizacja imprez Forum PHP
Skup aut w Poznaniu - wielkopolska Forum webmasterów Kredyty Warszawa