Who also participated in the Olympics

Cv, listy motywacyjne, umowy gospodarcze, umowy zlecenie i o dzieło, ogólnie forum o pracy w Polsce
ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
mmogo

22 mar 2018, 08:20

Turns out, if you were an NBA team that did not rest players over the course of the six-month regular season, you were not going to play for a championship.For 82 games, you might have been able to take a holier-than-thou stance, preaching about love of the game and respect for fans. Back in March, All-Star Wizards guard John Wall said the NBA has, "kind of gotten a little softer," FIFA Coins because of teams' propensity to rest stars. Heat president Pat Riley was livid about the resting issue, calling it, "a travesty, an absolute travesty, and blatantly so."Said MVP candidate James Harden of the Rockets, "I'm a hooper. I just want to hoop.

I'll rest when I'm done."NBA FINALS PREDICTION: Who wins Cavs vs. Warriors III? Nice segue, because one thing that Wall's Wizards, Riley's Heat and Harden's Rockets have in common is this: They're all done. None made it past the second round of the postseason. Miami didn't even reach the playoffs. Wall was 8 of 23 from the field and 1 of 8 from the 3-point line in Washington's Game 7 finale in Boston. Harden was, famously and bizarrely, 2 of 11 from the field for a measly 10 points in his finale on his home floor against the Spurs.Maybe they could have used some in-season rest, after all.The two teams that were among the biggest proponents of rest this year are, it turns out, the only ones left playing.

The Cavaliers and Warriors took heat from all sides, not just players and executives — media, crotchety former players and even, to an extent, commissioner Adam Silver. But June is nigh and the slings and arrows of outrageous criticism were easily endured, now that it is the Cavs and Warriors back in the NBA Finals.Despite all the public hand-wringing, fact is, the Cavs and Warriors didn't even rest players all that often this season. Golden State's top five players rested a total of 13 games — two for Stephen Curry, three each for Rio Olympians Draymond Green and Klay Thompson and five for Andre Iguodala.

Kevin Durant technically did not get games off for rest because he missed 20 games with injuries.On the Cavs' side, Kevin Love dealt with back spasms, food poisoning and knee surgery, but only had one rest game. Kyrie Irving, who also participated in the Olympics this summer, got six games of cheap FIFA Mobile Boosts rest. The biggest sitter was 32-year-old LeBron James, who was given seven games off, and didn't practice much over the course of the season. Yet here is James, playing in the Finals for the seventh straight season.
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Forum ogólne”

Doradca Finansowy Gdańsk Doradca Finansowy Kraków Biznes Forum
Forum VW Regeneracja wtryskiwaczy Doradca Finansowy Wrocław
Darmowe ogłoszenia o pracę Kredyty dla pracujących za granicą Portal ogólnoteoretyczny
Strony internetowe Zielona Góra Ubezpieczenia Zielona Góra Forum mechaniczne
Skup aut Poznań Organizacja imprez Forum PHP
Skup aut w Poznaniu - wielkopolska Forum webmasterów Kredyty Warszawa